Friday, January 30, 2009

Night 4

So tonight was a little bit rougher. I rocked him for 5 min. and then put him in his crib and I sat half way across the room. He rolled a little and then stood up. He stood up and sat back down a few times and then started screaming. He screamed for a while and then sat down in the middle of his crib and kind of shrugged his shoulders like he didn't know what to do. Then he folded himself in half and started sucking on his toes. He did this for about 5 min. I tried very hard not to laugh. I wished I had my phone so I could text Dave. Mostly I wondered what the hell I would do if he fell asleep like that. But he ended up scooching out onto his belly with his butt in the air and falling asleep. All in all it took 20 min. which probably is a good thing because he got to practice putting himself to sleep.

Onto the house...we've had 5 (I think) "lookers" this week and one is revisiting with her husband tomorrow. I am sooooooo tired of cleaning this house! When we move, I may not clean that house for 6 months! Let's hope something big happens this week!

PS- He didn't sleep so well. He woke up twice but we were able to get him to go back to sleep in his crib. Then about 3:30 when he woke up for the third time, Dave just brought him in with us. Hope this waking up thing was just a one night thing.

No comments: