Friday, January 16, 2009

Crappy Camera

So now my camera not only refuses to speak to the computer, but it also refuses to speak to me! I don't want to send it in to get it fixed 1 month before Connor's birthday. I found a site online that tells how to fix it, but I need the smallest screwdriver known to man. So I guess we'll hunt through Destin to find one. Of course the old people here probably don't even know that screws that small exist because they can't see them so it might be difficult to find. Wish me luck!

Yesterday we attempted to go to the movies to see Doubt. Connor and I didn't even make it to the beginning of the film before having to walk out. He really liked walking up and down the hall outside...he's doing so well with the walking. But then I discovered that Tale of Desperaux had started at the same time and was playing next door and best of all had NO ONE in it! So we went in there and Connor was mesmerized and after 15 min. fell asleep. Then I went back into my movie and got to watch all but the last 5 min. Not bad!

1 comment:

Travis and Amanda said...

That really suck! Hopefully it will start working by Connor's Birthday. Aiden has done something with our camera cord so I can't download the pictures for our birthday to update the blog. Boys...

Have you decided what you are going to do for his birthday? Should we save that weekend and plan a road trip. We'll make sure we get a good toy.