Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last Day in FL

Rosie bought Connor this hat so that he could match Dennis, but I had to bribe him with the remote to get him to leave it on.

Rosie, Connor and I on the beach.

Mini Me
Thank you Rosie and Dennis for having us as your guests. We had a great time!

Connor, Mommy andFroggie


I said I don't like the sand!

Really?

So Connor and I had kind of a rough morning this morning...I tried to sell him by 7:30am. He was a wild man! He woke up at 5:30am! I couldn't get him back to sleep at all so we got up at 5:45am. He then proceeded to chew on computer cords, stick his finger in the light socket, bite me, throw his breakfast and just wreak general havoc! He's finally gotten used to our new surroundings and comfortable enough to explore. Why did I encourage him to walk? What was I thinking?

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

It's good to hear Connor's showing his independence in the same ways as Sawyer. Where did our babies go?