Monday, January 12, 2009

The Beach


These first two pics are the view from the condo balcony. Breathtaking...too bad it's freezing out there!




Connor's first trip to the beach. I think he liked it. He wasn't at all sure of the sand. I think he ended up sucking it off his hands!

Connor's first trip to McDonalds's and NO...I did not feed him any fries.


Connor signing more. I was so excited when he got up this morning and remembered how to sign more.

Our other big excitement of the day was going to the outlets. Connor is SET for summer clothes...thanks Nana Rosie and Papaw Dennis. And Mommy needed to buy underwear because she forgot to pack them! DUMB! I was so concerned about getting everything (my suitcase was 65 lbs...luckily we checked it before leaving and I just went with 2) that I forgot to double check my stuff.

We had a second couple come look at the house on Sun. They liked it a lot and it's at the top of their list, but they just started looking. So keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connor is definitely going to be a water baby. He looks so interested in the water and the sand!