Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Beach Sunset






Tuesday was the warmest day we'll have while we're here so we went walking and looking at all the pretty houses. We drove to a little town called Watercolor near Seaside. The water and the beach are sooooo beautiful here. The exact color of paintings.

Connor has begun to really branch out this week in what he'll eat. He ate pasta, peas and cottage cheese today. There have been a few days lately with no baby food at all. I think we're almost there full-time. He also uses that more sign A LOT! In the car I was looking at the water, and not at him, he would hit me, I'd look at him and he'd sign more. Then last night he "napped" from 7:30 -8:30 after a very quick attempt to go to the pool...no dice. When he got up he signed more, so I gave him a few cheerios and he was happy. I wonder if he'll pick up other signs or if he just wants the food so he uses this one to his advantage.

No comments: