Thursday, January 15, 2009

Big Boy Food

Connor has really taken off with eating big boy food. He's had peas, a whole grilled cheese, orange slice, potato, cottage cheese and probably lots more. I bought some baby food for our trip but I think he's only had two jars in the 4 days that we've been here.

Rosie gave him a lemon hoping for a funny reaction...no such luck. He liked it.

I put him in the pack and play just to see what he'd do. He decided to play for a little while and hit the books. Unfortunately he got stuck in his book. It was pretty funny.

Today is Connor's 11 month birthday. I cannot believe that he will be 1 yr old in a month! I have no idea how we will celebrate. He's moved from baby to big boy in just the last week....walking, eating real food, signing to get more food. It's amazing to watch him grow. I can't wait to see what else is in store!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Isn't it great when they can just eat off your plate?! It's so much easier (and messier). Love the fleece vest! Too cute!