Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rough Week

Connor's started playing peek-a-boo by walking back and forth behind the couch. It makes him laugh so hard usually that he falls down and the game is over. It's very cute. He's also started waving, finally, and kind of says "bye-bye" at the same time. He only waves to Dave once he's out the door though., so I'm not sure Dave's seen it.



We've had kind of a rough week.

Sleep....Connor's doing a really good job falling asleep alone in his bed. The problem is that he wakes up later. The first week we were just working on falling asleep in his bed and picked him up in the middle of the night to bring him with us. This week it was time to start making him stay in his bed. The first night he wasn't very happy about it. He screamed quite a bit and made for a very long night. The next night was a little better, but he still woke up. He didn't scream as much but he was awake for about an hour and would scream if I walked out of the room. So I laid on the floor. Last night was Dave's turn. He can actually sleep though while laying on the floor. Connor did a lot better last night. Maybe tonight no one will have to sleep on the floor!

House...no one's come to look this week. That sounds bad, but I don't think I could have handled cleaning the house this week, so I'm not that bothered.

So this weekend on Facebook, I let the cat out of the bag, so I guess I need to let it out here too. As of yesterday, I'm 6 weeks pregnant. When I woke up yesterday I had some spotting and cramping and was sure it was the beginning of the end for this pregnancy. But I rested and things seem to be a little better today. Still having some cramping, but I remember the same thing happening last time. Let's hope that things settle down and things progress normally.

Between not sleeping much and the emotional stress, it's been a rough week. And to top things off, Connor just bit my neck! The little Vampire. I've got a good hickey to top things off!

No comments: