Sunday, February 15, 2009

Busy Birthday Weekend - Part 2

Connor's first birthday cake...today he had his first taste of cake and his first hot dog...big day!

He got his own cake.

He wasn't too sure what to do with it.

Maybe I'm supposed to put it in my mouth.

Or maybe I'm supposed to rub it all over my face. This is one of the few family photos we have....oh well.

He didn't eat too much and had to go straight to the tub.

Then it was time to open presents. He really likes cards.

He had a crown too.

And the balloons were pretty cool.

Connor had a great weekend. Thank you to everyone who sent wishes and/or came to his party. We are so thankful to have this beautiful boy in our lives.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

I love the blue icing all over Connor's face! It looks like he had a wonderful first birthday!

I am glad I'm am not the only weird Mommy who stripped their son down for the cake! Corbin is going to hate me someday for letting him take a bath in front of all his family and friends. There was no way with all that cake I could have carried him upstairs without getting it everywhere!