Monday, February 9, 2009

All Night!

Connor slept until almost 8am this morning. He had some trouble going down last night...I don't think he fell asleep until 8:20 or so. I don't know because I sat in the hall for about 10 min. then I snuck away. He didn't cry when I left. Big step! And he didn't cry at all last night. Dave got to sleep in bed for the entire night...well, at one point this morning I tried to kick him out because he wouldn't stop snoring, but he didn't go. So I think in two weeks we've made some major progress on the sleep front! Yeah Connor!

This afternoon I had my first appt. at the new doctor's office. It was just with the nurse to go over medical history and pregnancy rules. But because I'd had some spotting last week, she gave me a referral to have an ultrasound....which we are doing tomorrow afternoon. Don't know if they do pics of a "baby" this early, but I'll let ya know. I'll get to meet my new-to-me doctor in two weeks when I go back, but it was comforting to find many of my old doctor's staff at this new office.

We have an appt. on Wed. for Connor's 1 year pictures. I hope he doesn't get any major bumps or bruises until after that. He does have kind of a bloodshot eye, but no gook so I'm guessing just allergies (sorry about that, little guy). Then on Sat. we get to go to Corbin's one year party and Connor's is on Sun. so we should have lots of pics to share this week!

No comments: