Monday, January 7, 2008

Who knows?

Well, the doctor's office finally called back at 5:05pm this afternoon to tell me that their tests showed nothing wrong. Which is good. BUT...I'd like to know what caused the problem. I guess I'll just have to put that one in the unknown pile with why the sky is blue and why beagles bark so much! So thank you for all your well wishes. I will let you know if I find anything else out. My next appt. is on Mon. so maybe we can chat with the doctor then. BTW, huge doesn't even come close to how I'm feeling these days. How can this child only weigh 5lbs. and I feel as if he weighs 90? He kicks like he weighs 90lbs. too! And if the hiccups are his way of practicing breathing and swallowing he should be a pro by now! I can't wait until he's old enough to torture in the middle of the night like he tortures me! Dave's definitely having the next one!

1 comment:

courtrile said...

Sarah,

Glad nothing is wrong! I'm sure it's frustrating, though. I thought I would brighten your day and let you know that I'm moving closer so you have a close babysitter!!! I will give you details as I know more.

Take care!
-Courtney