Thursday, January 17, 2008

Now Sophie's sick!

So Marley seems to be feeling better, but has passed her germs on to Sophie...who has it worse! Sophie woke up puking at 3am Wednesday morning. She continued to throw up every 30-60 min. for most of the day. I actually had to send an email to my boss saying I would be in late to work because the dogs were sick. I took her to the vet and he didn't think (I disagree though) that she had the same thing as Marley. There is sooooo much dog puke in our house it isn't even funny! She did manage to only get up once in the night and puke though. I think she has learned that not eating means not puking. She has only slept today (hasn't eaten in over 24 hours) and hasn't puked since 4am. She is soooo pitiful! She just wants to sit with her head on her mommy. Now Marley has diarrhea! We switched her to canned food...which she LOVES...but it caused her to leave brown spots all over the carpet AND the couch before I discovered what was going on! The only thing that could make this worse would be if I went into labor and we couldn't deal with them!

So we're all sitting on the couch surrounded by spots on the carpet, waiting for Daddy to get home and dig us out!

No comments: