Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Marley's back at the vet!

It's been two whole weeks since we've seen Roy, so we figured it was time to visit again. He said she had a fever, had lost a half a pound and seemed "uncomfortable." Other than that...no ideas. She just stood there the entire time we were there. He even asked if this was how she had been behaving. I said, "Yes, before we came I picked her up and took her downstairs to get ready to go. I set her on the couch and she hit her head on a pillow and just stood there like that until I came back to get her." Then when we came home. I set her on the couch again and she just sat there for 30-45 min. staring at me and not moving. Sophie even tried sticking her nose in her ears and mouth and nothing. I don't think she's dying or else we would be a lot more upset, but I'd like to know what kind of doggie virus this is and when it will go away. I told the vet we have a month to get these dogs in line before they become second class citizens! Marley seems to be fighting it. Maybe this is just her way of getting attention with the baby coming. Sophie, on the other hand, feels that stealing things is the way to get attention! Dogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah: Just a thought, has the vet checked her thyroid?
Cher