Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cankles!

What more is this child going to subject me to? When I got home from work today I discovered I no longer have ankles! This is the first thing that has swelled this whole time. I did take my rings off last week just in case this problem started. Maybe this will be a one time thing right? My sister has decided she needs to get on a plane and come here right away because this is a sign that I must be approaching a weight that needs intervention. Not funny! I had three contractions last night....5 min. apart. But they stopped. You may want to stop reading my blog soon. I can only imagine that the bitching in the next few weeks is going to get worse! Thank goodness I got a pedicure yesterday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now know not to drink anything while reading your blog. I just don't think spewing liquid all over my P.C. is what I need to do!
Best regards,
Cher

Anonymous said...

Nice flip flop marks on your feet, too. I'm guessing you didn't do your own pedicure -- no reaching the toes any more!

Anonymous said...

Your toenails look fab! Why didn't I insist on getting pedicures in the end of my pgs with L&L? You should have seen the contortions I did to get the perfect shade of red on my tootsies! As long as your toenails look good no one will notice the lack of ankles. :)

Anonymous said...

Duh that was me above. XO Nora