Saturday, January 19, 2008

S. Austin 3/ Mazda 0

Poor Mazda! Dave got into an accident on the way home from work last night. He's ok and I think the car is mostly ok, but the other person may have some trunk trouble. The weather was nasty here yesterday...rainy and high of only 35. I only went to the grocery store and back. It was too nasty for me! Poor Mazda! I was rear-ended twice while driving it (actually I was sitting still both times) and now the front has had a bump too! Now I know why my insurance went up when I moved from Round Rock to South Austin! Dave hated driving it before this. I can't imagine that I'll hear anything good about it from now on.

Today is our Baby Shower. It should be lots of fun. I will post pictures when I get a chance. I am large and uncomfortable these days. My stomach growls in the middle of the night and I'm really thirsty all the time. My little parasite must be gaining weight at an alarming rate! I'm going to have a toddler! I hope he doesn't have teeth already!

Marley and Sophie seem to be on the mend! Sophie hasn't thrown up in over 24 hours and ate her food yesterday. Marley had a bladder issue yesterday, but made it through the night last night. They both need baths along with the rest of the house. I'm just exhausted and not moving too fast. Dave's having some respiratory issues along with his bad day yesterday. Hopefully this all gets out of our systems before Connor comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.