Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trip to Buffalo

Paul and I comparing bellies.


Cousin Danny is only 6 weeks older than Connor. They had fun getting to know each other.

Landon and Connor playing with the Fisher Price garage...Landon will be 1 this week. There will be a whole gaggle of boys growing up together...vacations should be loud in a few years!

I guess we didn't do a very good job of taking pictures while we were in Buffalo. Probably because I had no idea where the camera cord was hiding.

I had a dr appt today. Everything's fine but my belly/baby are measuring 29-30 weeks and I'll only be 28 tomorrow. That could be a problem...thank goodness for c-sections! She said it could also be because he's sitting up so high...I go back on the 23rd so we'll see what they say. The last dr thought Connor was going to be really big early on, but he slowed down in the end so maybe we're just having a growth spurt!

No comments: