Friday, July 10, 2009

Play Time


Connor has hit another milestone. He has begun "imaginative play." He pretends all the time to feed his toys. Today at lunch the newest toy, Cookie Monster (a bribe to get through Target) got to eat some lunch. On the plane on Sunday, Diaper Dog got to eat animal crackers out of the bag. And at some point most of his animals have pretended to drink from his drink. It's very cute and he thinks it's hysterical.

Now that we live in Addie's neighborhood, we get to see her a lot more often.

I found this cart at the resale shop this week for $6.50. He loves it. He usually steals household items to put in it, but whatever.

So I guess everything wasn't so grand at my last dr appt. They called on Wed. to say that I didn't pass my anemia or my gestational diabetes tests. So they called in a prescription for iron for the anemia...I'm hoping it helps with my extreme exhaustion...and I have to do a 3-hr diabetes test next Thurs. No fun, but all my aches and pains are really fairly normal for pregnancy...esp. when I didn't really have any time to recoup between baby #1 and baby #2.

1 comment:

Avery De Marr said...

Conor don't let her mantrain you t hat early throw the cart away...unless of course its to sit in on a downhill course! Ask you dad.

Avery