Monday, July 20, 2009

First Haircut!

Connor got his first haircut today at a place called Snip-It's. They cater to kids. He wouldn't sit in the chair by himself at first so she had to cut his hair while he sat on my lap. But he did MUCH better than I thought he would...esp. considering the crabby day we were having. Then at the end they put a card in a machine and it shoots out a toy which he picked up and tried to put back. He's getting to be such a big boy!

My gestational diabetes test results came back within normal limits today so that's good. I go back in on Friday so I'll get to discuss everything with them then.

We've been so busy playing with new and old friends. It's been so fun! Connor and I have met some great mommies and kids in Pflugerville and are so glad to have moved here!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

love the new look! where did our baby boys go?