Monday, July 6, 2009

Travel Weary

We spent the last 5 days in Buffalo visiting the K family. We had fun
and got to see almost everyone but wow were we tired. Poor Connor got
very little sleep. Here he is curled up on the floor of the airplane
on our way home.

I have a few more photos and promise to find that darn cord this week.

Connor is learning to communicate so quickly these days. I could
probably add 5 more things to my previous list. The best one is that
we've discovered that he's been saying Froggie and we just didn't
realize it because he calls him " Zah." And like dogs, any frog is a
zah. He has also started calling out for Dave by screaming "Daa-dyyy"
whenever he wants to find him.

I have my gestational diabetes test tomorrow. This test is the best.
You can eat up to 30 min before drinking this yummy orange drink. Then
an hour later they take your blood. For someone with low blood sugar,
like me, this test is a breeze. My body processes sugar too fast so
pumping me with sugar is not a problem. I self medicate with Skittles
all day long anyway. Bring it on!

No comments: