Sunday, September 7, 2008

Swimming

The Ziaja's invited us to go swimming with them at Jason's dad's house today.

While we were there Dave and I had a minor disagreement about how much of Connor's face could go in the water. Dave said "All" and I said "NONE!!!" Needless to say this "discussion" ended with me saying "Give me my Baby!"

MacKenzie and Corbin just chillin'.

We can't take Froggie any where. We found him after he had drained the keg. I guess we'll never be invited back. I knew we should have left him home with the dogs.

Froggie must have snuck Corbin a little of what he found because Corbin passed out too.

Connor got to ride over there in his big boy car seat. He's still not too sure of it, but it looks awfully comfy!

We had a great time as always with the Ziaja's! We're so glad they live so close!

No comments: