Sunday, September 7, 2008

Danger Will Robinson

Connor has decided that his swing isn't a place of rest and relaxation any more. He likes to pull up on the ropes and sit as far forward as he can.


I guess he's also decided that he can reach Sophie...one of his favorite things to do...from his swing. Not sure how long the swing will be around.

Also, yesterday I fell while carrying him. I have to step into the grass to get into the car. I twisted my ankle and went down. Neither of us has a scratch on us, but my ankle hurts a little. He didn't even cry. He whined a little, but I put him upright again and he was fine. I think I mostly broke his fall. I was shaking for a good 10 minutes though. Note to self: Go back to only wearing tennis shoes and not flip flops!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

I'm glad the two of you are okay! I need a different shoe wardrobe, as well...heels and baby don't go so well together, either! :) We're around next weekend, so let us know if you want to get together.