Monday, September 15, 2008

7 Month's Old!!!!

Today my baby is 7 months old! I cannot believe it! He has changed so much...that happens when you triple your birth weight I guess.

Look at those thighs. I wish I'd known then that soon they'd be over 10 inches around.

It looks like he's laughing but it was really one of his first smiles at about 7 weeks.

He quickly starting packing on the pounds and was almost 18 pounds at 4 months old.

Too big to take a bath in the sink now.

Starting to learn to feed himself.


Now he's working very hard at pulling up on EVERYTHING.

He loves his daddy and cries if Dave walks by without picking him up.

What a big boy! We LOVE our baby monkey and can't wait to see all the wonderful surprises that are in store for us....just don't grow up too fast, Monkey!

No comments: