Friday, September 12, 2008

Hearing Bells


This morning Connor found the dog bells. He is getting really good at this whole walker thing. He LOVES to chase the dogs. He traps them up against the cabinets. He separates them from their bowls during dinner time and he laughs manically when he chases one down. It's Hysterical. I wish I could figure out how to upload some video. He tries to grab whatever he can...and this morning it was the bells. What you can't see is Sophie standing back looking at him like, "Why isn't Mommy opening the door for you? Obviously you want to go out!"

And on a major note...Connor has slept at least 3 hours in his bed the last 2 nights. I just tried to put him in during a nap, but he woke right up. I guess I shouldn't push my luck.

We have lots of plans tomorrow, hurricane willing, so we should have more posts this weekend.

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

I just figured out the video thing...I'd love to help! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow at 11:00.

Travis and Amanda said...

Go Connor!! I bet it's nice to have the bed to yourself at least for a little bit.