Saturday, September 1, 2007




Well, I'm 16 weeks and I think there's no hiding it anymore. I've pretty much moved into maternity clothes full time...atleast out in public. I need to go buy some more. I only have 3 pair of work pants and that won't cut it. The nausea seems to have gone away, but I still am not very interested in food after about 5pm. Most of my meals include lots of bread, some kind of fruit or vegetable and cheese. I try to eat peanut butter or eggs atleast once a day to get some protein though. My none meat days are back. I'm still gaining weight at about 1 lb. a week though which I don't understand. If the baby is only 5 inches long and 3 oz., how have I gained 9 lbs??? One big change is that I can no longer watch A Baby Story. I used to be able to watch ten of them back to back and not even have an extra blink. Now if I see the explanation about what the show will be about, I lose it. So I've been sticking to House Hunters and Young & the Restless.

As you can see, Sophie and Marley are tolerating each other a little better. Sophie ran for an hour straight at the dog park today, so it's been a quiet afternoon. Dave's been working a ton so the remote control is all mine!
Well, I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous!! I love that perfect 2nd trimester bump, it's the best. The last 2 1/2 months is when things get big and uncomfortable...you are also lucky to have the end of your pregnancy in the winter months, can't beat it!

I've never been able to watch A Baby Story!

In the beginning I ate a lot of Fruity Pebbles, PB and J, cheetos and graham cracker sticks (what's with the kid junk food?)
Love you! C
p.s. do you need some work clothes? I have some nice, hardly used stuff that you might want. Even if I do get lucky enough to get pg again (we're trying btw) it won't be the correct season for my old maternity clothes and I'm not working so I don't need slacks and stuff. What size are you wearing these days? This stuff is mainly medium/large or size 10/12. Email me!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! Keep taking belly pictures (including NAKED belly ones, too). Have you started a scrapbook?

So, did ya have to "set up" the picture of the dogs or do they really hang out like that? If they do, Marley is going soft in her old age.

PS GET MARLEY GROOMED!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be amazed at what happens the moment that little "person" is born. I don't understand it nor can I explain it---but you just....know what to do!!

Take care and miss you!!

Trista