Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's a .......

BOY!!!!!!

We are very excited! We are just happy to finally know. He was butt up and showed all his stuff. He had his hands behind his head the entire time and then when the doctor came in to finalize everything, "he" put his hands over his face! He was done...no more pictures. I've got some good pics though from earlier that I'll add later.

So I guess we're going with Peek-a-Boo Snoopy. And we will probably go with Connor Benjamin Kostusiak, but, as you may have noticed, I change my mind often so I can't guarentee any of that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the name! I am so excited for you. Take care!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited, sorry I didn't text back! All my love!

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Congratulations!

I hope he's ornery! hee-hee!

~Angie

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I'm sure Dave needs some fellow testosterone around there between you, Marley and Sophie!