Sunday, September 16, 2007

We ordered the crib!



So we got the crib and the dresser in this picture, but in a little bit darker wood color. It was expensive, but it's real wood and furniture that Baby Stuzey can use his/her whole life. I'm very glad to have this ordered. They say it can take up to 12 weeks for it to come in. We went to USA Baby to order it and happened to walk into a HUGE one-day sale. There were people crawling all over the store, but we got it done and got a decent price so we're happy.

This morning I attempted to go to my first pre-natal yoga class. I say attempted because the teacher didn't show up. So I came back home. I haven't done much in the way of exercise the past 4 months and this was supposed to be my kick-start! BUT....I guess I'll go get a Dr. Pepper and wait until tomorrow!

No comments: