Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've changed my mind...again!

We had agreed on the theme for the nursery and even gotten paint samples, but I just don't think I LOVE it! So I've been looking around again. I've pretty much gone back to my original choice. You see...I went with the theme that Dave liked best. I knew I should have just stuck with my first choice! The little lambies jumping the fence with bunnies hopping around http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli1500beds_pop1_kli1500beds.html
is just so cute. The one Dave likes has more colors and has a pretty red with different animals, but again, I just don't love it! http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/cci/cci2721095.html But then I found one that has Baby Snoopy on it! He's really cute! And now that we have a baby beagle, I think that's cute! Then we could find lots of Baby Snoopy stuff! http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/lai/lai72004v.html Of course when I went to Babies'RUs today they didn't have any Peek-A-Boo Snoopy stuff. It's hard to make these decisions without actually being able to see these things in real life! So if you'd like to put your two cents in, I may (or may not) take what you have to say into consideration, but it's worth a try! ;P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i like Dave's choice or the baby snoopy. The other one is too sissy if you have a boy!!!!! the snoopy is super cute! I love you, and talk to you later
Lisa

Trista said...

Hey! I say Snoopy! you could also include Charlie Brown and the gang. Take care and talk to you soon. Hugs and kisses.

Trista

Anonymous said...

See I like the lambies and Dave's choice as a close 2nd. I promise I'll find some time to call you soon.
XO,
N

Anonymous said...

Something to think about... So you're spending all of this money to decorate now and when do you want to have to redecorate again???? If you pick something too baby-ish, you'll have to redecorate before he/she is in preschool. So, think ahead! (Personally, I like the Snoopy stuff. But, if people know you decorated with Snoopy you'll get WAY too much Snoopy stuff as gifts.)

Anonymous said...

I think you should decorate with the Sonny's Pit BBQ theme. :)

Seriously though, Kerith has a point with the redecorating. Also- you're not going to care what the lambies, baby animals or Snoopy look like at 4:00 am.

Perhaps better to choose a color palatte than a theme... :)

~Angie

Anonymous said...

I like the Snoopy, not so much because I like character themes, but because it has meaning to you with the beagle...too cute!