Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back Home


We saw this sign just before leaving GA. We'll miss GA!
We pulled in to Austin late Tuesday afternoon and Lydia was able to catch a flight home at 7:30pm. We got everything we wanted in the car and it's already out and waiting to be dealt with in the garage. I'm still getting the run around from the police. The coroner won't return phone calls. The investigator says she can't help us by talking to the doctor to see if he was being treated for anything. The lawyer wasn't really interested in talking to us when she found out how much the "estate" was worth. We may just have to accept the fact that we may never get any answers and that sucks!

I did get a chance to talk to my doctor yesterday. The chances that the baby has Down's Syndrome or Trisomy 18 are 1 in 10,000. Those are great odds! That means no more testing! My pants are becoming REALLY difficult to button. I've gained 8 lbs. already. We need to start getting the room ready and looking around at furniture. WOW! Money is just flying out of the house these days and I think that this is just the beginning. These poor little dogs don't know what's coming!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Look anyone can leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

im glad to hear that you guys made it back safely.... Im so sorry that you had to deal with all of that with really no answers on what he wanted. Im glad to hear that he still had grandma and grandpa's stuff. I would love to have anything of theirs, just let me know. Talk to you soon.
Lisa
weezagcc@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

First, I want to apologize for not leaving comments earlier on your blog...I've been bad about checking it, but I love that you are doing this so I can check on the progress of SaDave (my version of Sameka!)

Sonny's BBQ sucks by the way, they have them everywhere here in Florida...worst excuse for BBQ ever! They should'n't even be allowed to call it that.

Thinking of you during this time, I'm so sorry you had to go through all this during your pregnancy.

Much love,
C