Sunday, August 5, 2007

Starting a baby blog


Well, yesterday when I was talking to a friend in Houston, she suggested that I start a blog so that everyone could be updated on our little Stuzey on their own. I thought it was a good idea so here goes.

I am officially 12 weeks pregnant. Dave and I are both hoping that the already waning morning sickness symptoms completely go away this week. They really started to ease up around 10 weeks. I could finally start walking our baby beagle, Sophie, again. The nausea has been pushed back until about 5 pm most days. (Why again is it called "morning sickness"?) My clothes are really starting to not fit and it's NOT pretty! I've gained 6lbs. which is killing me because I had worked very hard to lose those 6 lbs. I think once I pass that number that I've never passed before I will just stop thinking about it!

I have two unfounded fears these days. 1) I'm not really pregnant and just gaining weight at an alarming rate! 2) There's more than one baby in there! Luckily, tomorrow...Monday 8/6, we have an ultrasound appt. and our 12 week appt. So I figure between those two, both my fears will either be realized or not!
As you can see, Sophie and Marley cannot wait for more stuff, and people, to chew on!

So check back this week and hopefully we'll have some pics up of our little Stuz!

No comments: