Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Visiting

Last weekend Dave kicked us out of the house on Saturday so he could paint. We went down to New Braunfels to their awesome children's museum. Connor loved playing with the cash register and the empty cartons of food. They also had to play in the ambulance for quite some time, but they added the space shuttle to their list of play places this time.

Evan liked climbing in the display counters. He also liked pushing the carts around and filling them up with cans. It was a long day, but they had tons of fun!

Today we went back to Creepy Acres (Kiddie Acres). Connor insisted on riding the horse this time. I didn't think he'd do it but he was determined and he did a great job!

We've been super busy this week. Connor went to school for the 2nd time yesterday. When I went to pick him up he had a screw driver (toy) in hand and was slamming it into the wall while another little boy was hammering things and the teacher was exhausted sitting on the table. They have 7 boys and 1 girl and the poor teacher is getting run ragged! (I laugh as I type because I've been there.) I sent her an email last night asking what she likes from Sonic so I could bring her one after school tomorrow. I know the way to a teacher's heart and caffeine is it!

No comments: