Sunday, September 12, 2010

Match.com: 5 years Later


Five years ago yesterday (Sept. 11th) I got this email...if I'd only known what was going to come from that...maybe I would have thought twice about responding:

Thanks for the wink & checking out my profile.

So did you grow up in Indiana or just go there for college? I grew up in Buffalo myself. I miss the cold & snow. Well there was too much of that up there, but too little down here.

Whats Ace Pear Cider? I'm not a big cider drinker, but I suppose that have that at the ginger man along with their 10 million other drinks. Did you do the local marathon or travel for it? I'm not a runner myself, just been getting in the habit of exercising the last year. Ever since I switched to a sedentary job its become a necessity.

Anyway, if you'd like to chat, drop me a mail some time

later

Dave

No comments: