Thursday, September 9, 2010

Preschool

Connor had his first day of preschool today. This was the only way that I could get him to sit still long enough to actually get a picture of him.

He was excited to "drive the bus" that they had so he was ready to go to school. But then we got to his room and the door closed behind him and he wanted out. All the other kids were sitting at the table coloring but he was NOT going to do that. His teacher, Ms. Char, asked him if he wanted to play with the cars and he said "okay." Then she looked at me and mouthed bye so we left.

When we went back to get him, he said "I want to do it again." So I'd say it was a success. She said he did well with using the paint dabber to put dots inside circles, but she had to kind of coax him into doing stuff....no surprise there. She said she thought he was shy but that he impressed her! We'll see if she thinks that in a month!

Evan and I went to breakfast with a friend. Then we went to the store and came home and cleaned out the refrigerator! We all stayed busy and the time passed quickly! I think school is going to be a good thing!

No comments: