Sunday, September 19, 2010

Evan's 1 Year Pics

We had some troubles getting these done. Evan was NOT cooperative through this process. He only wanted Mommy to hold him so the fact that we got any pics is a miracle. It also took 2 days 3 hrs and 3 adults to get 5 semi ok ones! And in between the first and second attempt...he got a black eye! These pics just weren't meant to be!

I have a great pic of Connor in this outfit too! Chubbie babies in wookie costumes are hysterical!

He's kind of smiling here.

He's sitting on my lap here so of course he's smiling.

Another issue is that my computer has decided to die during this whole process. The monitor and the wireless modem are gone. So right now I am sitting on the floor upstairs in our bedroom typing on my laptop but looking at a large monitor on the floor while I'm plugged into the modem. I don't see this lasting long! But at least we were able to get all my stuff off before it completely goes ka-put! I should be grateful for the slow death!

No comments: