Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update on Evan

So apparently Evan had a pneumococcal bacterial infection. Ironically he was scheduled to get his 2nd vaccine against that this week. We ended up spending 6.5 hours at the doctor's office this week where they took blood 3 times and gave him 3 shots of antibiotics. Luckily we caught it early and it really only gave him a high fever (for a few hours) and an ear infection. He has to take oral antibiotics for the next week but his white blood cell count is back in the normal range and he's good to go. Yeah Evan!

Funny Connor story...
I was standing at the computer typing and I felt Connor messing with my butt and putting something up the back of my shirt. I turned around to see that he had the thermometer and was trying to take my temperature! Guess he spent too much time at the doctor's office this week! Then he ran off and tried to put the thermometer under his dinosaur's arm to take it's "numbers." I think he played with the dinos and thermometer for a good 30 min.

No comments: