Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Milestones


Today Connor learned to climb the stairs. I was on the phone and I looked down and he was up a step. He has also been leaning on his toys or the couch so that he can play with toys with both hands. He ends up on the floor sometimes. He's gotten some good bumps and is starting to turn black and blue.
This child is obviously up to something!

Grandma Betty hit a milestone today too! It's her birthday! Actually next year is the BIG milestone! We hope you enjoyed your day! I tried to get Connor to hold the sign, but he crumpled it immediately.

Connor hit another milestone tonight....he has the highest temperature he's ever had at 100.0. I'm not sure what's going on. No teeth appear to be coming in. He doesn't seem to feel bad. Just has a fever. He's been going up and down all week between 98.6 and 99.7, but tonight he seems to be getting worse. I hope it's no big deal and just teeth. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: