Friday, November 14, 2008

Ferber Night 2

Last night started off really well. Connor was having a hard time staying up so at 8:15pm we went up stairs to read, rock and nurse. He fell right to sleep. I kind of tried to jiggle him a little so he was kind of awake when I put him down, but he went right back to sleep. He slept until Sophie came to bed and woke him up. I patted him and he went right back to sleep. The biggest problem, other than the dogs, was that Connor woke up crying ever 2 hours. At least half the time he cried for less than 5 min. and went right back to sleep. If not, then I just settled him back down, patted his butt and he went back to sleep. I'd say it was another successful night for Connor. The mommy on the other hand is exhausted! If Connor wasn't up then the dogs were! Will I ever get to sleep more than an hour at a time ever again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm blaming Froggie!
~Angie