Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's not working!

I don't think everyone is actually saying "Connor get out!" when they read my blog because he is making NO moves to get out! Come on people...do your part!

We went to a local mexican food place yesterday and I had some spicy food. Then we walked around into some weirdo shops. This would have been the place to go into labor. No one would have thought anything of it because weird things happen there every day. We even went into a toy shop and tried to bribe him out. Dave found lots of toys he needed, but that's about all that happened.

Two other pregnant ladies I know had their babies this week! On the same day! That was sad for me because here I sit continuing to get larger and more uncomfortable. This baby better be cute!

Before I left work last week, I did get a letter to the Board of AISD finished. This letter is asking them to approve the on-site daycare center that we've been talking about for six months. So let's keep our fingers crossed that the school actually uses my letter and the Board actually approves it.

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Hang in there, Sarah! We're at home and doing well! It's an adjustment, but we're loving every minute of it! Let me know if there's anything else I can do...I don't have a lot of wisdom, yet, since I'm still figuring it all out myself! :)