Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stretch Marks???




Ok...so I can't say no one told me about these because Nora did. But seriously, stretch marks on the boobs. Why G*d? Like getting fat isn't bad enough. And these aren't the same light stretch marks that I have from years of gaining and losing wieght. These are nice red marks! What's next?
So, our Thanksgiving was good. As you can see, Dave even got his beef stick. Dave and I made all of the trimmings. We had enough food for 20 people even though there were only three of us. Anyone want a turkey sandwich? Even Sophie was suffering from turkey overdose.
We put up our decorations and have spent the last 4 days protecting them from the baby beagle. She fell into the tree, has stolen and tried to eat atleast three of the five stockings, and has stolen some of the people from the snow villiage and chewed on them. It's going to be a LONG month.
Connor has been VERY busy today. I don't know what he's doing in there, but he has been moving for the last 10 hours. I think he's making his own presents for Mommy and Daddy. I think maybe he's attempting to use one of my ribs as part of his project...not sure though. I go back to the dr. on Friday. I'm thinking of getting on the scale backwards so I don't have to see the weight gain. It's been pretty serious the last month.

Last night my sister begged me not to become one of those pregnant women who let their belly hang out between their pants and shirts. I told her that it was impossible not to become one of those women. I cannot keep my pants up or my shirts down. I don't do it on purpose. I can't help it. It's just one more side effect of pregnancy.

On the Marley front...she has an appt. with an internist on Friday. The trick was that we had to get a referral from our vet in order to get an appt. with this lady! WTF? Marley's been ok the last couple weeks, but we want to make sure everything's really ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry. Stretch marks fade. Besides, who has time to even notice them after the baby arrives and you're later chasing him around and in a year babyproofing Santa's Village from him and the dogs??? Small price to pay.