Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cloth diapers for everyone!


So we took the dogs camping with us this weekend and ended up in the emergency vet clinic! Marley cannot control her bladder and is peeing blood on top of that. The vet's not sure what's going on. The urine tests came back not really showing any problems, but obviously there are. So we're going to wait until the antibiotics are done and then check again. Meanwhile it's panty time! Sophie thinks they are pretty cool and really wants to chew on them. Marley is actually ok with that idea as long as that gets them off of her. The bright side of all this....the dogs are bonding.
My dreams have continued this week. I dreamt that my belly button finally popped. It was kind of like a pop-gun or a jack-in-the-box though. It was on a string and it went far. I had to try and pull the string back and get it all back in my pants. Not pretty!
I'm almost through my class...yeah! I turned in a project last night and only have to go two more times and turn in one more group project. Then I will have 18 hours which is about half way. I need to make some presentations in front of three faculty members in Dec. and then I won't go back until Aug. probably. I still really don't want to be a principal though. The more classes I take and the longer I work...the more sure I am of that. But in order to be any kind of leader in a district, you need this Master's. So that's what I'll do.

Well, time to check the puppy panties. I guess I need to go buy another pair too because she pees in them every night and they have to be washed every morning. Poor old dog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between the boo-boos, doggie diapers and not sleeping... you'll be more prepared for parenthood than ever!

I remember a weird dream or two as well. The upside? You're normal! Congrats! :)

~Angie

Anonymous said...

Poor Marley! But at least she looks like she's been recently groomed. Yeah!