Friday, November 2, 2007

Sophie's Costume


Sophie tried to choose her own costume this Halloween. While I was painting my toenails she came racing up and ran into the brush. If you look at her nose, you can see a dark red streak across her nose. Then she took off and wouldn't come anywhere near me. So I had to leave it! Baby Beagles obviously aren't getting enough attention! And boy, oh boy, she does not know what life is about to be like!
I've been pretty tired this week. I could barely move the last 2 mornings because I was so tired. I worked late a couple of days and then with class until late on Tues. nights, I'm just so tired. I decided to come home early today (1:30) and try to take a nap, but Baby Beagles don't like to nap. At least it's more rest than being at work....well that may be debatable. I really shouldn't blame it all on Sophie. Marley is very fond of making puking sounds at 5 am. That tends to steal an hour of sleep too! Plus, any noise or movement wakes up Connor...oh, yeah and Dave snores! So, I guess you're really getting the picture for why I've been so tired. I don't know what I'll do when Connor actually gets here! I'll be a mess!
I think that tomorrow when I hit 25 weeks that that will be the beginning of the third trimester. I can't believe it! I've started having bad dreams. The strange thing about these dreams is that even though they've both been bad...I've not been concerned in either dream. Sunday night I dreamt that I miscarried. I was in the shower and it all started coming out. When Connor came out, he looked like a Buzz Lightyear plastic doll. Then Wed. night I dreamt that he came two months early, but all I said was, "I'm so glad we got the room painted early!" Not sure what's up with all that, but I guess I'll just be glad that they've not been sad!

No comments: