Monday, October 29, 2007

No one told me...


pregnancy was painful! I've had backaches, leg cramps and now stomach cramps! I've had this really sore spot on my belly for 2 weeks now. I think it's muscular so I haven't panicked. I decided to up my 24 weeks appt. at the dr. today just to check though. Things didn't get better this weekend and sitting or laying down seem to be the only things that help. The dr. said "Yeah, that sounds about right!" She had no other insights! When I told her Tylenol didn't help she said, "Probably not. Try Ben-gay." So not only am I supposed to be in pain, but also stink! Ofcourse, on the up-side...I'm trying to think of what I can get for this. There's got to be a way to use pain to my advantage! Oh yeah! And if you look really close at the photo, you'll see that my belly button is no longer all innie, but I guess that's what happens when you gain 21lbs. But Connor seems happy and healthy, so I guess I should stop bitchin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sarah!

You know, if you keep careful documentation, then in the future, you can "coerce" Connor into doing things like washing the car or emptying the dishwasher.

Never mind "18 hours of labor for you"... it'll be "when I was pregnant with you I could hardly sit comfortably- now go clean your room or your grounded, mister!"


:)
Happy Halloween!
~Angie

Anonymous said...

I hope Dave is doing his part to keep you comfortable. FEET RUBS. Get them while you can!

Anonymous said...

OH, yeah....pregnant women tell you they are in pain. It's just most people tend to ignore you as the grumpy pregnant lady. Welcome to the club, I never understood how people said they loved being pregnant. I was so freakin uncomfortable after about 16 weeks. The best is when you can't sleep at the end and you still have to go to work! I took Ambien, look into getting some :)

Love the basketball/buddah belly, it's cute! I wish I could be there to rub it. I know how much you would love that, lol!