Monday, October 22, 2007

Connor's room!


Dave's been a very busy Daddy-to-be lately. He got the room repainted even though he claims that I am the only person in the world who thought that the Dr. Seuss characters were scary. Anyway, we just need to put it all together, but there's plenty of time for that. Sophie, our not-so-little beagle, has already tried to eat the Snoopy off the lamp. Sophie's going to be a stuffed beagle just like Snoop if she doesn't get her mouth under control.
We also got registered at www.debbiedoesdiapers.com (our cloth diapering service) this weekend. I know it's not the easiest route, but it is the best for Connor and for the world. We're not going overboard though. I'm not taking cloth diapers to Ireland and then dragging all that poo back! I'll keep some regular diapers in the closet in case of emergencies too!
I need to put a picture of my belly up. It's getting big. Connor is a busy boy too! I think he tried to jump out last week. It was the strangest feeling. He's hitting low these days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute room! Love Snoopy!