Friday, October 12, 2007

22 weeks

Well, remind me to stop complaining about gaining 1 lb. a week. Last week when we went to the dr. it appears I've been gaining almost 2 lbs. a week in the last month! I'm definitely on track to being a whale! (I say as I sit here and eat a cookie!)

We also got registered at Babies 'r Us recently. That was interesting. We walked out of the store after an hour and a half and had only registered for 9 things. Trying to decide which stroller, play pen, bouncy seat, swing, monitor and diaper bag is A LOT harder than one would think! But the rest I registered for online. That was much easier.

We spent last weekend in the Adirondacks with the Kostusiak Klan. A great time was had by all. Dave got to feel Connor (did I mention we picked a name?) kick for the first time. Connor's been busy lately. He's swinging and kicking and having a grand old time in there!

The crib is in! We just have to figure out how to get it from the store. And all the Peek-A-Boo Snoopy stuff will be in on Monday. I just finished taping the edges of the walls in the nursery and we need to hit Home Depot to pick paint (and get rid of the crazy Dr. Suess decor).

Oh yeah! Dave got a promotion! We're not sure quite what it means yet, but at least they are recognizing all the hard work and LONG hours he's been putting in.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: