Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Potty Training

 This past weekend we decided to start potty training Evan. He started off really well...even pooped in the potty the first morning. He was so excited and stood up and said, "That's the biggest poopy I ever seen!" I still have to watch him constantly and take him to the potty regularly to get him to go since he won't tell me he has to go. Today, after he pooped in his pants, he told me "Next time, I just put my hand back here and tell the poopies to stop." Great! Can't wait to clean that up!

Connor is ready to put out any fires caused by the potty training. We got lunch at Firehouse Subs and their kids' meals came in fire hats. Connor actually put the hat on himself and the boots and started playing. This was monumental because this is the FIRST time we've ever gotten him to even remotely dress up. Maybe there's hope for Halloween this year!

My business is going really well. I got a promotion last night and I'm now one of two Team Leaders in the company! I wasn't sure it would happen, but now I have 28 people on my team and we are kicking butt! We've got a big sale coming up this Sunday and Monday online only...http://play2learn.simplyfun.com/twodaysale...where games, puzzles and puppets will be 45-85% off! Hopefully my team will do well with that and everyone will get some great deals!

No comments: