Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Activities

 For my business blog I'm starting a 30 Days of Fun - Preschool Edition set of posts. But in order to really do it correctly, I need to try out the activities before I suggest them to the world.  Luckily I happen to have a couple of preschoolers around to help me!

 Our first activity was to use a plastic spoon to put marbles into a water bottle.  This helps with eye/hand coordination and fine motor skills.  They liked it!

 The second activity we tried was to use toothpicks and grapes to build things. 

They really liked this! They also managed to eat most of the grapes so I'm not sure we'll get to do it again soon, but it's def an activity to do again!

Unfortunately for my blog, I wasn't thinking when I choose these activities.  The point was to do one from each category (science, math, reading, writing, gross and fine motor skills), but I managed to pull the first two activities from the Fine Motor Skills list.  So we may do one category at a time and then move on. You'll have to check out what I do on Play 2 Learn with Sarah and stop by to see the new look!  I got some help with my design! 

No comments: