Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Pics

We tried to pick up marbles with our toes.  Connor found it easy, but Evan had to hold the marbles to his foot to do it! Creative problem solving!

Next we used some clothes pins and matched the number on the plate with the number of clothes pins we put on it.

Connor discovered that he can do a somersault.

We had our first experiences with water balloons....of course they popped pretty quickly.

Balloons are fun!

I love this picture! He looks like he's having so much fun!

We went back to the dr today to discuss Connor's inability to completely potty train. They think he has an overactive bladder so we will be starting some meds soon (if the incredibly slow pharmacy ever gets around to putting it together.) Let's hope this works!

My business is going well. My team is up to 23 people (including me). We qualified as an official team last month, but need to keep up that level of sales now to keep it going! It's really hard to do right now.  People are so busy with the end of school and sports and everything that they aren't coming to events and all the parties that I had scheduled (7) canceled! I will be in San Antonio next week for a homeschool convention. I'm hoping that makes up for the lack of sales the rest of the month!

No comments: