Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grandma Betty & Grandpa Joe Visit

I thought this was funny...Evan has a wrench and it looks like he's working on the car.

We went back to the Dinosaur Park last week. We had a good time and found some fun Little People Dinosaurs, mommies and babies, to bring back home with us.

Grandma Betty and Grandpa Joe came to help out while Daddy went to Buffalo for his 20 yr High School reunion and a family party. We had a good weekend and Connor really enjoyed the visit!

Evan had fun too!

I know you're not going to believe me, but this was the best shot I could get. I tried 5 different times to get them all looking the same way with their eyes open and this one (with the finger up the nose) was the best I could do.

Connor went to the dentist for the first time today. They let him sit on my lap and then lay down backwards in to their laps to do the cleaning (brush his teeth quickly) and exam (look fast in between screams of "No!"). He actually did pretty well though, but I'm sure it'll be a few years before he's ready to sit in the chair...can't say as I blame him.

Then when we got home Connor was being kind of mean to Evan. He was squatted down in his face and making mean faces and saying "No Enan!" So Evan decided to just crawl into him and head-butt him and knocked him back on his booty! It was really funny and very deserved. I'm sure there will be many more of these little exchanges in the future.

No comments: