Friday, January 29, 2010

This Week

As you can tell from the picture...it's been an interesting week.

Both boys were at the dr on Monday morning. Evan had a well baby check and is 18lbs and 25 inches. Connor was 29 lbs and suffering a nasty virus. He is doing better today but still has a runny nose and cough.

Connor discovered a new tv show this week, Dinosaur Train. It's perfect for a 2 yr old boy with both dinosaurs and trains. He says "Saurus" and that means he wants to watch his new favorite show which I don't mind except that he wants to watch the same episode repeatedly. Anyway, that helps since we got him some dino toys for his birthday. I'm sure they'll be a hit!

Evan is a full on baby these days...no longer an infant. He giggles and smiles. He watches Sophie and laughs at her. He has trouble nursing when we're out in public because he's so interested in what's going on around him. His napping during the day has gotten worse though. He will only sleep if someone...mostly me...is holding him. Our house is WRECKED but our boys are happy so I guess I'll clean later. He did pretty well with Daddy this week when I went to my 2nd class, but is still refusing to take a bottle or any food from Dave.

We played with lots of friends this week and had a very busy week which means very few time-outs! Yeah!

No comments: