Saturday, January 9, 2010

Picture Day!!!

Today we went back to Portrait Innovations for Evan's first pictures and Connor's 2 yr old pics. It was a lot of hard work, but I think
we got some good ones. Let me know which ones you want. We have all of these printed out...lots of wallets too!


We got this one in Sepia for the front hall. I absolutely love this one. He is looking right at the camera and looks like he's so wise.

This one in Sepia too...what an angel!

This one in Sepia too...makes it easier to count the rolls!




We have this one as a close up so you can't see the stuff in the background.

This looks like a school picture to me. It makes me want to cry...he's so big!

I still can't believe he was sitting at any point during this experience, but there's photographic proof.

Comparing this to the 1 yr old pic is amazing...the changes are unreal!

No comments: