Friday, September 11, 2009

Ultrasound


We had a dr's appt this morning. I mentioned that I hadn't really felt him move as much in the last week so the dr sent us up immediately to do an ultrasound. Everything is fine though. He's moving fine and the fluid levels are fine. We just think he doesn't have as much room to make the big swiping moves that he had been making. We actually got some face photos this time even though he's down pretty low (and up high too since he's out of room). They are estimating that he's 7.5lbs already which puts him past Connor's birth weight even though it's 3 weeks earlier than when Connor was born. I have 13 more days until the scheduled ultrasound date which is 6 days before my actual due date. So he should be 8 - 8.5lbs by then. And...I do need to say a big Thank You to Nora for dropping what she was doing this morning and coming to help us out. Because we didn't know we were going to have an ultrasound, we didn't have a babysitter for Connor. But she came when we called and watched him so we could both go in. Thanks!!!

I also got an email today saying that I have been accepted back into TX State for the Spring to finish my graduate degree. I have 5 classes plus my year long internship still to finish. I'm not planning on going back to work anytime soon, but I also a) want to have options and b) don't want my previous classes to expire since it's already been 2 yrs that I've been out. So I'll start back slowly and see what happens.

No comments: