Sunday, September 27, 2009

Home Again!

Here I am at 6am on Thursday morning getting ready for the surgery. I did much better during the surgery/recovery this time around, but ended up getting motion sick and throwing up when they wheeled me through the hospital to my room.

Evan getting his first bath. Look at all that dark hair. Where did this kid come from?

Nora was an ENORMOUS help! She met us at the hospital on Thurs. morning and waited until we needed her to come sit with me in recovery. She even held the bucket while I puked! That's friendship! She came back later that night and brought me a Frosty and fries and then again the next morning to bring coffee and tacos! We wouldn't have made it without her! Thanks!

I took my Boppy to the hospital and it was the best thing I had I think. It held Evan and helped me nurse. I think it's been within arm's reach for the last 3 days. I think I need to get a second one so I have one upstairs and one downstairs!

I made it out of bed!

Our first family photo! Connor wasn't really interested the first day but he did touch Evan the second day. Now that we're home he wants to watch diaper changes and gets worried when he hears the baby cry. He's warming up!

Waiting to go home!

Not wanting to wait to get fed! Kind of a common theme these days! Evan heard that Connor used to eat 16 times a day in the first weeks so Evan has been working on surpassing that number. Poor Mommy!

Ready for the car! Let's go meet those dogs!

Grandma getting some baby time! Grandma Betty and Grandpa Joe stayed with Connor while we were in the hospital. Connor got LOTS of attention and had lots of fun with them!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Great photos! I can't wait to visit!